45. Qala rabbana innana nakhafu an yafruta AAalayna aw an yatgha
45. They (Moses and Aaron) said: "Our Lord! We fear lest he hasten with insolence
against us, or lest he transgress all bounds."
46. Qala la takhafa innanee maAAakuma asmaAAu waara
46. He said: "Fear not: for I am with you: I hear and see (everything).
47. Fa/tiyahu faqoola inna rasoola rabbika faarsil maAAana banee isra-eela wala
tuAAaththibhum qad ji/naka bi-ayatin min rabbika wa
ssalamu AAala mani ittabaAAa
47. "So go ye both to him, and say, 'Verily we are apostles sent by thy Lord: Send forth,
therefore, the Children of Israel with us, and afflict them not: with a Sign, indeed, have
we come from thy Lord! and peace to all who follow guidance!www.islamicbulletin.com