66. Qala bal alqoo fa-itha hibaluhum waAAisiyyuhum yukhayyalu ilayhi min sihrihim
66. He said, "Nay, throw ye first!" Then behold their ropes and their rods-so it seemed to
him on account of their magic - began to be in lively motion!
67. Faawjasa fee nafsihi kheefatan moosa
67. So Moses conceived in his mind a (sort of) fear.
68. Qulna la takhaf innaka anta al-aAAla
68. We said: "Fear not! for thou hast indeed the upper hand:
69. Waalqi ma fee yameenika talqaf ma sanaAAoo innama sanaAAoo kaydu sahirin wala
ssahiru haythu atawww.islamicbulletin.com