72. Qaloo lan nu/thiraka AAala ma jaana mina albayyinati wa
llathee fatarana fa
anta qadin innama taqdee hathihi alhayata a
72. They said: "Never shall we regard thee as more than the Clear Sings that have come
to us, or than Him Who created us! so decree whatever thou desirest to decree: for thou
canst only decree (touching) the life of this world.
73. Inna amanna birabbina liyaghfira lana khatayana wama akrahtana AAalayhi mina
llahu khayrun waabqa
73. "For us, we have believed in our Lord: may He forgive us our faults, and the magic to
which thou didst compel us: for Allah is Best and Most Abiding."
74. Innahu man ya/ti rabbahu mujriman fa-inna lahu jahannama la yamootu feeha wala
74. Verily he who comes to his Lord as a sinner (at Judgment),- for him is Hell: therein
shall he neither die nor live.www.islamicbulletin.com