90. Walaqad qala lahum haroonu min qablu ya qawmi innama futintum bihi wa-inna
ttabiAAoonee waateeAAoo amree
90. Aaron had already, before this said to them: "O my people! ye are being tested in this:
for verily your Lord is ((Allah)) Most Gracious; so follow me and obey my command."
91. Qaloo lan nabraha AAalayhi AAakifeena hatta yarjiAAa ilayna moosa
91. They had said: "We will not abandon this cult, but we will devote ourselves to it until
Moses returns to us."
92. Qala ya haroonu ma manaAAaka ith raaytahum dalloo
92. (Moses) said: "O Aaron! what kept thee back, when thou sawest them going wrong,
93. Alla tattabiAAani afaAAasayta amree
93. "From following me? Didst thou then disobey my order?"www.islamicbulletin.com