94. Qala yabnaomma la ta/khuth bilihyatee wala bira/see innee khasheetu an taqoola
farraqta bayna banee isra-eela walam tarqub qawlee
94. (Aaron) replied: "O son of my mother! Seize (me) not by my beard nor by (the hair
of) my head! Truly I feared lest thou shouldst say, 'Thou has caused a division among the
children of Israel, and thou didst not respect my word!'"
95. Qala fama khatbuka ya samiriy
95. (Moses) said: "What then is thy case, O Samiri?"
96. Qala basurtu bima lam yabsuroo bihi faqabadtu qabdatan min athari a
fanabathtuha wakathalika sawwalat lee nafsee
96. He replied: "I saw what they saw not: so I took a handful (of dust) from the footprint
of the Messenger, and threw it (into the calf): thus did my soul suggest to me."www.islamicbulletin.com