97. Qala fa
thhab fa-inna laka fee alhayati an taqoola la misasa wa-inna laka mawAAidan
lan tukhlafahu wa
ur ila ilahika allathee
alta AAalayhi AAakifan lanuharriqannahu
thumma lanansifannahu fee alyammi nasfa
97. (Moses) said: "Get thee gone! but thy (punishment) in this life will be that thou wilt
say, 'touch me not'; and moreover (for a future penalty) thou hast a promise that will not
fail: Now look at thy god, of whom thou hast become a devoted worshipper: We will
certainly (melt) it in a blazing fire and scatter it broadcast in the sea!"
98. Innama ilahukumu Allahu allathee la ilaha illa huwa wasiAAa kulla shay-in AAilma
98. But the god of you all is the One Allah. there is no god but He: all things He
comprehends in His knowledge.
99. Kathalika naqussu AAalayka min anba-i ma qad sabaqa waqad ataynaka min ladunna
99. Thus do We relate to thee some stories of what happened before: for We have sent
thee a Message from Our own Presence.www.islamicbulletin.com