108. Yawma-ithin yattabiAAoona a
ddaAAiya la AAiwaja lahu wakhashaAAati al-
rrahmani fala tasmaAAu illa hamsa
108. On that Day will they follow the Caller (straight): no crookedness (can they show)
him: all sounds shall humble themselves in the Presence of ((Allah)) Most Gracious:
nothing shalt thou hear but the tramp of their feet (as they march).
109. Yawma-ithin la tanfaAAu a
shshafaAAatu illa man athina lahu a
109. On that Day shall no intercession avail except for those for whom permission has
been granted by ((Allah)) Most Gracious and whose word is acceptable to Him.
110. YaAAlamu ma bayna aydeehim wama khalfahum wala yuheetoona bihi AAilma
110. He knows what (appears to His creatures as) before or after or behind them: but they
shall not compass it with their knowledge.www.islamicbulletin.com