111. WaAAanati alwujoohu lilhayyi alqayyoomi waqad khaba man hamala
111. (All) faces shall be humbled before (Him) - the Living, the Self-Subsisting, Eternal:
hopeless indeed will be the man that carries iniquity (on his back).
112. Waman yaAAmal mina a
ssalihati wahuwa mu/minun fala yakhafu
112. But he who works deeds of righteousness, and has faith, will have no fear of harm
nor of any curtailment (of what is his due).
113. Wakathalika anzalnahu qur-anan AAarabiyyan wasarrafna feehi mina alwaAAeedi
laAAallahum yattaqoona aw yuhdithu lahum thikra
113. Thus have We sent this down--an Arabic Qur'an--and explained therein in detail
some of the warnings, in order that they may fear Allah, or that it may cause their
remembrance (of Him).www.islamicbulletin.com