114. FataAAala Allahu almaliku alhaqqu wala taAAjal bi
lqur-ani min qabli an yuqda
ilayka wahyuhu waqul rabbi zidnee AAilma
114. High above all is Allah, the King, the Truth! Be not in haste with the Qur'an before
its revelation to thee is completed, but say, "O my Lord! advance me in knowledge."
115. Walaqad AAahidna ila adama min qablu fanasiya walam najid lahu AAazma
115. We had already, beforehand, taken the covenant of Adam, but he forgot: and We
found on his part no firm resolve.
Section 7 (116-128)
116. Wa-ith qulna lilmala-ikati osjudoo li-adama fasajadoo illa ibleesa aba
116. When We said to the angels, "Prostrate yourselves to Adam", they prostrated
themselves, but not Iblis: he refused.www.islamicbulletin.com