117. Faqulna ya adamu inna hatha AAaduwwun laka walizawjika fala yukhrijannakuma
mina aljannati fatashqa
117. Then We said: "O Adam! verily, this is an enemy to thee and thy wife: so let him not
get you both out of the Garden, so that thou art landed in misery.
118. Inna laka alla tajooAAa feeha wala taAAra
118. "There is therein (enough provision) for thee not to go hungry nor to go naked,
119. Waannaka la ta
mao feeha wala tadha
119. "Nor to suffer from thirst, nor from the sun's heat."
120. Fawaswasa ilayhi a
shshaytanu qala ya adamu hal adulluka AAala shajarati alkhuldi
wamulkin la yablawww.islamicbulletin.com