20. Yusabbihoona allayla wa
nnahara la yafturoon
20. They celebrate His praises night and day, nor do they ever flag or intermit.
21. Ami ittakhathoo alihatan mina al-ardi hum yunshiroon
21. Or have they taken (for worship) gods from the earth who can raise (the dead)?
22. Law kana feehima alihatun illa Allahu lafasadata fasubhana Allahi rabbi alAAarshi
22. If there were, in the heavens and the earth, other gods besides Allah, there would have
been confusion in both! but glory to Allah, the Lord of the Throne: (High is He) above
what they attribute to Him!
23. La yus-alu AAamma yafAAalu wahum yus-aloon
23. He cannot be questioned for His acts, but they will be questioned (for theirs).www.islamicbulletin.com