24. Ami ittakhathoo min doonihi alihatan qul hatoo burhanakum hatha thikru man
maAAiya wathikru man qablee bal aktharuhum la yaAAlamoona alhaqqa fahum
24. Or have they taken for worship (other) gods besides him? Say, "Bring your
convincing proof: this is the Message of those with me and the Message of those before
me." But most of them know not the Truth, and so turn away.
25. Wama arsalna min qablika min rasoolin illa noohee ilayhi annahu la ilaha illa ana
25. Not an apostle did We send before thee without this inspiration sent by Us to him:
that there is no god but I; therefore worship and serve Me.
26. Waqaloo ittakhatha a
rrahmanu waladan subhanahu bal AAibadun mukramoon
26. And they say: "((Allah)) Most Gracious has begotten offspring." Glory to Him! they
are (but) servants raised to honour.www.islamicbulletin.com