27. La yasbiqoonahu bi
lqawli wahum bi-amrihi yaAAmaloon
27. They speak not before He speaks, and they act (in all things) by His Command.
28. YaAAlamu ma bayna aydeehim wama khalfahum wala yashfaAAoona illa limani
irtada wahum min khashyatihi mushfiqoon
28. He knows what is before them, and what is behind them, and they offer no
intercession except for those who are acceptable, and they stand in awe and reverence of
29. Waman yaqul minhum innee ilahun min doonihi fathalika najzeehi jahannama
kathalika najzee a
29. If any of them should say, "I am a god besides Him", such a one We should reward
with Hell: thus do We reward those who do wrong.
Section 3 (30-41)www.islamicbulletin.com