30. Awa lam yara allatheena kafaroo anna a
l-arda kanata ratqan
fafataqnahuma wajaAAalna mina alma-i kulla shay-in hayyin afala yu/minoon
30. Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as
one unit of creation), before we clove them asunder? We made from water every living
thing. Will they not then believe?
31. WajaAAalna fee al-ardi rawasiya an tameeda bihim wajaAAalna feeha fijajan
subulan laAAallahum yahtadoon
31. And We have set on the earth mountains standing firm, lest it should shake with
them, and We have made therein broad highways (between mountains) for them to pass
through: that they may receive Guidance.
32. WajaAAalna a
ssamaa saqfan mahfoo
an wahum AAan ayatiha muAAridoon
32. And We have made the heavens as a canopy well guarded: yet do they turn away
from the Signs which these things (point to)!www.islamicbulletin.com