33. Wahuwa allathee khalaqa allayla wa
lqamara kullun fee
33. It is He Who created the Night and the Day, and the sun and the moon: all (the
celestial bodies) swim along, each in its rounded course.
34. Wama jaAAalna libasharin min qablika alkhulda afa-in mitta fahumu alkhalidoon
34. We granted not to any man before thee permanent life (here): if then thou shouldst
die, would they live permanently?
35. Kullu nafsin tha-iqatu almawti wanablookum bi
lkhayri fitnatan wa-
35. Every soul shall have a taste of death: and We test you by evil and by good by way of
trial. to Us must ye return.www.islamicbulletin.com