39. Law yaAAlamu allatheena kafaroo heena la yakuffoona AAan wujoohihimu a
uhoorihim wala hum yunsaroon
39. If only the Unbelievers knew (the time) when they will not be able to ward off the fire
from their faces, nor yet from their backs, and (when) no help can reach them!
40. Bal ta/teehim baghtatan fatabhatuhum fala yastateeAAoona raddaha wala hum
40. Nay, it may come to them all of a sudden and confound them: no power will they
have then to avert it, nor will they (then) get respite.
41. Walaqadi istuhzi-a birusulin min qablika fahaqa bi
llatheena sakhiroo minhum ma
kanoo bihi yastahzi-oon
41. Mocked were (many) apostle before thee; But their scoffers were hemmed in by the
thing that they mocked.
Section 4 (42-50)www.islamicbulletin.com