55. They said, "Have you brought us the Truth, or are you one of those who jest?"
56. Qala bal rabbukum rabbu a
l-ardi allathee fatarahunna waana AAala
thalikum mina a
56. He said, "Nay, your Lord is the Lord of the heavens and the earth, He Who created
them (from nothing): and I am a witness to this (Truth).
llahi laakeedanna asnamakum baAAda an tuwalloo mudbireen
57. "And by Allah, I have a plan for your idols--after ye go away and turn your backs"..
58. FajaAAalahum juthathan illa kabeeran lahum laAAallahum ilayhi yarjiAAoon
58. So he broke them to pieces, (all) but the biggest of them, that they might turn (and
address themselves) to it.www.islamicbulletin.com