63. He said: "Nay, this was done by--this is their biggest one! ask them, if they can speak
64. FarajaAAoo ila anfusihim faqaloo innakum antumu a
64. So they turned to themselves and said, "Surely ye are the ones in the wrong!"
65. Thumma nukisoo AAala ruoosihim laqad AAalimta ma haola-i yantiqoon
65. Then were they confounded with shame: (they said), "Thou knowest full well that
these (idols) do not speak!"
66. Qala afataAAbudoona min dooni Allahi ma la yanfaAAukum shay-an wala
66. (Abraham) said, "Do ye then worship, besides Allah, things that can neither be of any
good to you nor do you harm?
67. Offin lakum walima taAAbudoona min dooni Allahi afala taAAqiloon