107. Wama arsalnaka illa rahmatan lilAAalameen
107. We sent thee not, but as a Mercy for all creatures.
108. Qul innama yooha ilayya annama ilahukum ilahun wahidun fahal antum
108. Say: "What has come to me by inspiration is that your Allah is One Allah. will ye
therefore bow to His Will (in Islam)?"
109. Fa-in tawallaw faqul athantukum AAala sawa-in wa-in adree aqareebun am
baAAeedun ma tooAAadoon
109. But if they turn back, Say: "I have proclaimed the Message to you all alike and in
truth; but I know not whether that which ye are promised is near or far.
110. Innahu yaAAlamu aljahra mina alqawli wayaAAlamu ma taktumoon
110. "It is He Who knows what is open in speech and what ye hide (in your hearts).www.islamicbulletin.com