6. Thalika bi-anna Allaha huwa alhaqqu waannahu yuhyee almawta waannahu AAala
kulli shay-in qadeer
6. This is so, because Allah is the Reality: it is He Who gives life to the dead, and it is He
Who has power over all things.
7. Waanna a
ssaAAata atiyatun la rayba feeha waanna Allaha yabAAathu man fee
7. And verily the Hour will come: there can be no doubt about it, or about (the fact) that
Allah will raise up all who are in the graves.
8. Wamina a
nnasi man yujadilu fee Allahi bighayri AAilmin wala hudan wala kitabin
8. Yet there is among men such a one as disputes about Allah, without Knowledge,
without Guidance, and without a Book of Enlightenment,--
9. Thaniya AAitfihi liyudilla AAan sabeeli Allahi lahu fee a
wanutheequhu yawma alqiyamati AAathaba alhareeq