12. YadAAoo min dooni Allahi ma la yadurruhu wama la yanfaAAuhu thalika huwa
12. They call on such deities, besides Allah, as can neither hurt nor profit them: that is
straying far indeed (from the Way)!
13. YadAAoo laman darruhu aqrabu min nafAAihi labi/sa almawla walabi/sa
13. (Perhaps) they call on one whose hurt is nearer than his profit: evil, indeed, is the
patron, and evil the companion (or help)!
14. Inna Allaha yudkhilu allatheena amanoo waAAamiloo a
ssalihati jannatin tajree min
tahtiha al-anharu inna Allaha yafAAalu ma yureed
14. Verily Allah will admit those who believe and work righteous deeds, to Gardens,
beneath which rivers flow: for Allah carries out all that He plans.www.islamicbulletin.com