40. (They are) those who have been expelled from their homes in defiance of right,--(for
no cause) except that they say, "our Lord is Allah.. Did not Allah check one set of people
by means of another, there would surely have been pulled down monasteries, churches,
synagogues, and mosques, in which the name of Allah is commemorated in abundant
measure. Allah will certainly aid those who aid his (cause);--for verily Allah is full of
Strength, Exalted in Might, (able to enforce His Will).
41. Allatheena in makkannahum fee al-ardi aqamoo a
ssalata waatawoo a
lmaAAroofi wanahaw AAani almunkari walillahi AAaqibatu al-omoor
41. (They are) those who, if We establish them in the land, establish regular prayer and
give regular charity, enjoin the right and forbid wrong: with Allah rests the end (and
decision) of (all) affairs.
42. Wa-in yukaththibooka faqad kaththabat qablahum qawmu noohin waAAadun
42. If they treat thy (mission) as false, so did the peoples before them (with their
prophets),--the People of Noah, and 'Ad and Thamud;www.islamicbulletin.com