1. Put flour in a large bowl, make a well, add oil and stir thoroughly.
2. Add water a little at a time and mix to a soft dough.
3. Cut dough into hand-sized pieces, and stretch dough over back of hands.
4. Place stretched rounds on an oiled tray, cover with a damp cloth and set
aside for at least one hour.
1. Sauté the meat, onions, salt and pepper.
2. Remove from heat.
3. When cool, add parsley and the chopped hard boiled eggs.
1. Prepare your work surface for dough by covering a table with a large white
2. Taking one piece of dough at a time, dip in flour, roll out, then stretch
over back of hands. Repeat with each piece of dough, ending up with thin rounds
3. Place each round of dough (separately) on the covered table and stretch
it so the dough is thin.
4. Starting with the first round, trim the uneven edges, then cut into strips.
5. Place a tablespoon of meat mix on the top corner of the strip.
6. Formed into triangular shapes, place them on a floured tray.
7. When finished, heat oil, and fry samboosa.
Serve hot and enjoy it!!!
The Islamic Bulletin
P.O. Box 410186, San Francisco, CA 94141-0186