27. And if all the trees on earth were pens and the ocean (were ink), with seven oceans
behind it to add to its (supply), yet would not the words of Allah be exhausted (in the
writing): for Allah is Exalted in Power, full of Wisdom.
28. Ma khalqukum wala baAAthukum illa kanafsin wahidatin inna Allaha sameeAAun
28. And your creation or your resurrection is in no wise but as an individual soul: for
Allah is He Who hears and sees (all things).
29. Alam tara anna Allaha yooliju allayla fee a
nnahari wayooliju a
nnahara fee allayli
lqamara kullun yajree ila ajalin musamman waanna Allaha
bima taAAmaloona khabeer
29. Seest thou not that Allah merges Night into Day and he merges Day into Night; that
He has subjected the sun, and the moon (to his Law), each running its course for a term
appointed; and that Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do?www.islamicbulletin.com