138. Wama nahnu bimuAAaththabeen
138. "And we are not the ones to receive Pains and Penalties!"
139. Fakaththaboohu faahlaknahum inna fee thalika laayatan wama kana aktharuhum
139. So they rejected him, and We destroyed them. Verily in this is a Sign: but most of
them do not believe.
140. Wa-inna rabbaka lahuwa alAAazeezu a
140. And verily thy Lord is He, the Exalted in Might, Most Merciful.
Section 8 (141-159)
141. Kaththabat thamoodu almursaleen
141. The Thamud (people) rejected the apostles.www.islamicbulletin.com