65. Qul la yaAAlamu man fee a
l-ardi alghayba illa Allahu wama
yashAAuroona ayyana yubAAathoon
65. Say: None in the heavens or on earth, except Allah, knows what is hidden: nor can
they perceive when they shall be raised up (for Judgment).
66. Bali iddaraka AAilmuhum fee al-akhirati bal hum fee shakkin minha bal hum minha
66. Still less can their knowledge comprehend the Hereafter: Nay, they are in doubt and
uncertainty thereanent; nay, they are blind thereunto!
Section 6 (67-82)
67. Waqala allatheena kafaroo a-itha kunna turaban waabaona a-inna lamukhrajoon
67. The Unbelievers say: "What! when we become dust,- we and our fathers,- shall we
really be raised (from the dead)?www.islamicbulletin.com