7. Wa-itha tutla AAalayhi ayatuna walla mustakbiran kaan lam yasmaAAha kaanna fee
othunayhi waqran fabashshirhu biAAathabin aleem
7. When Our Signs are rehearsed to such a one, he turns away in arrogance, as if he heard
them not, as if there were deafness in both his ears: announce to him a grievous Penalty.
8. Inna allatheena amanoo waAAamiloo a
ssalihati lahum jannatu a
8. For those who believe and work righteous deeds, there will be Gardens of Bliss,-
9. Khalideena feeha waAAda Allahi haqqan wahuwa alAAazeezu alhakeem
9. To dwell therein. The promise of Allah is true: and He is Exalted in Power, Wise.
10. Khalaqa a
ssamawati bighayri AAamadin tarawnaha waalqa fee al-ardi rawasiya an
tameeda bikum wabaththa feeha min kulli dabbatin waanzalna mina a
faanbatna feeha min kulli zawjin kareem
10. He created the heavens without any pillars that ye can see; He set on the earth
mountains standing firm, lest it should shake with you; and He scattered through it beastswww.islamicbulletin.com