69. And the Earth will shine with the Glory of its Lord: the Record (of Deeds) will be
placed (open); the prophets and the witnesses will be brought forward and a just decision
pronounced between them; and they will not be wronged (in the least).
70. Wawuffiyat kullu nafsin ma AAamilat wahuwa aAAlamu bima yafAAaloon
70. And to every soul will be paid in full (the fruit) of its Deeds; and ((Allah)) knoweth
best all that they do.
Section 8 (71-75)
71. Waseeqa allatheena kafaroo ila jahannama zumaran hatta itha jaooha futihat
abwabuha waqala lahum khazanatuha alam ya/tikum rusulun minkum yatloona
AAalaykum ayati rabbikum wayunthiroonakum liqaa yawmikum hatha qaloo bala
walakin haqqat kalimatu alAAathabi AAala alkafireen
71. The Unbelievers will be led to Hell in crowd: until, when they arrive, there, its gates
will be opened. And its keepers will say, "Did not apostles come to you from among
yourselves, rehearsing to you the Signs of your Lord, and warning you of the Meeting of
This Day of yours?" The answer will be: "True: but the Decree of Punishment has been
proved true against the Unbelievers!"www.islamicbulletin.com