6. Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists,
will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creatures.
7. Inna allatheena amanoo waAAamiloo a
ssalihati ola-ika hum khayru albariyya
7. Those who have faith and do righteous deeds,- they are the best of creatures.
8. Jazaohum AAinda rabbihim jannatu AAadnin tajree min tahtiha al-anharu khalideena
feeha abadan radiya Allahu AAanhum waradoo AAanhu thalika liman khashiya rabbah
8. Their reward is with Allah. Gardens of Eternity, beneath which rivers flow; they will
dwell therein for ever; Allah well pleased with them, and they with Him: all this for such
as fear their Lord and Cherisher.www.islamicbulletin.com