27. God doth wish to Turn to you, but the wish of those who follow their lusts is that ye
should turn away (from Him),- far, far away.
28. Yureedu Allahu an yukhaffifa AAankum wakhuliqa al-insanu daAAeefa
28. God doth wish to lighten your (difficulties): For man was created Weak (in flesh).
29. Ya ayyuha allatheena amanoo la ta/kuloo amwalakum baynakum bi
lbatili illa an
takoona tijaratan AAan taradin minkum wala taqtuloo anfusakum inna Allaha kana
29. O ye who believe! Eat not up your property among yourselves in vanities: But let
there be amongst you Traffic and trade by mutual good-will: Nor kill (or destroy)
yourselves: for verily God hath been to you Most Merciful!
30. Waman yafAAal thalika AAudwanan wa
ulman fasawfa nusleehi naran wakana
thalika AAala Allahi yaseera