9. Or dost thou reflect that the Companions of the Cave and of the Inscription were
wonders among Our Sign?
10. Ith awa alfityatu ila alkahfi faqaloo rabbana atina min ladunka rahmatan wahayyi/
lana min amrina rashada
10. Behold, the youths betook themselves to the Cave: they said, "Our Lord! bestow on
us Mercy from Thyself, and dispose of our affair for us in the right way!"
11. Fadarabna AAala athanihim fee alkahfi sineena AAadada
11. Then We draw (a veil) over their ears, for a number of years, in the Cave, (so that
they heard not):
12. Thumma baAAathnahum linaAAlama ayyu alhizbayni ahsa lima labithoo amada
12. Then We roused them, in order to test which of the two parties was best at calculating
the term of years they had tarried!www.islamicbulletin.com