68. Wa-in jadalooka faquli Allahu aAAlamu bima taAAmaloon
68. If they do wrangle with thee, say, "(Allah) knows best what it is ye are doing."
69. Allahu yahkumu baynakum yawma alqiyamati feema kuntum feehi takhtalifoon
69. "(Allah) will judge between you on the Day of Judgment concerning the matters in
which ye differ."
70. Alam taAAlam anna Allaha yaAAlamu ma fee a
l-ardi inna thalika fee
kitabin inna thalika AAala Allahi yaseer
70. Knowest thou not that Allah knows all that is in heaven and on earth? Indeed it is all
in a Record, and that is easy for Allah.www.islamicbulletin.com