250. Walamma barazoo lijaloota wajunoodihi qaloo rabbana afrigh AAalayna sabran
wathabbit aqdamana wa
nsurna AAala alqawmi alkafireen
250. When they advanced to meet Goliath and his forces, they prayed: "Our Lord! Pour
out constancy on us and make our steps firm: Help us against those that reject faith."
251. Fahazamoohum bi-ithni Allahi waqatala dawoodu jaloota waatahu Allahu almulka
lhikmata waAAallamahu mimma yashao walawla dafAAu Allahi a
baAAdahum bibaAAdin lafasadati al-ardu walakinna Allaha thoo fadlin AAala
251. By Allah's will they routed them; and David slew Goliath; and Allah gave him
power and wisdom and taught him whatever (else) He willed. And did not Allah Check
one set of people by means of another, the earth would indeed be full of mischief: But
Allah is full of bounty to all the worlds.
252. Tilka ayatu Allahi natlooha AAalayka bi
lhaqqi wa-innaka lamina almursaleen
252. These are the Signs of Allah. we rehearse them to thee in truth: verily Thou art one
of the apostles.www.islamicbulletin.com