59. He Who created the heavens and the earth and all that is between, in six days, and is
firmly established on the Throne (of Authority): Allah Most Gracious: ask thou, then,
about Him of any acquainted (with such things).
60. Wa-itha qeela lahumu osjudoo li
rrahmani qaloo wama a
rrahmanu anasjudu lima
ta/muruna wazadahum nufoora
60. When it is said to them, "Adore ye ((Allah)) Most Gracious!", they say, "And what is
((Allah)) Most Gracious? Shall we adore that which thou commandest us?" And it
increases their flight (from the Truth).
Section 6 (61-77)
61. Tabaraka allathee jaAAala fee a
ssama-i buroojan wajaAAala feeha sirajan
61. Blessed is He Who made constellations in the skies, and placed therein a Lamp and a
Moon giving light;www.islamicbulletin.com