49. Bal huwa ayatun bayyinatun fee sudoori allatheena ootoo alAAilma wama yajhadu
bi-ayatina illa a
49. Nay, here are Signs self-evident in the hearts of those endowed with knowledge: and
none but the unjust reject Our Signs.
50. Waqaloo lawla onzila AAalayhi ayatun min rabbihi qul innama al-ayatu AAinda
Allahi wa-innama ana natheerun mubeen
50. Ye they say: "Why are not Signs sent down to him from his Lord?" Say: "The signs
are indeed with Allah. and I am indeed a clear Warner."
51. Awa lam yakfihim anna anzalna AAalayka alkitaba yutla AAalayhim inna fee thalika
larahmatan wathikra liqawmin yu/minoon
51. And is it not enough for them that we have sent down to thee the Book which is
rehearsed to them? Verily, in it is Mercy and a Reminder to those who believe.
Section 6 (52-63)www.islamicbulletin.com