39. Allatheena yuballighoona risalati Allahi wayakhshawnahu wala yakhshawna ahadan
illa Allaha wakafa bi
39. (It is the practice of those) who preach the Messages of Allah, and fear Him, and fear
none but Allah. And enough is Allah to call (men) to account.
40. Ma kana muhammadun aba ahadin min rijalikum walakin rasoola Allahi wakhatama
nnabiyyeena wakana Allahu bikulli shay-in AAaleema
40. Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah,
and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things.
Section 6 (41-52)
41. Ya ayyuha allatheena amanoo othkuroo Allaha thikran katheera
41. O ye who believe! Celebrate the praises of Allah, and do this often;www.islamicbulletin.com