42. Wasabbihoohu bukratan waaseela
42. And glorify Him morning and evening.
43. Huwa allathee yusallee AAalaykum wamala-ikatuhu liyukhrijakum mina
ulumati ila a
nnoori wakana bi
43. He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out
from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers.
44. Tahiyyatuhum yawma yalqawnahu salamun waaAAadda lahum ajran kareema
44. Their salutation on the Day they meet Him will be "Peace!"; and He has prepared for
them a generous Reward.
45. Ya ayyuha a
nnabiyyu inna arsalnaka shahidan wamubashshiran wanatheera