51. Walaw tara ith faziAAoo fala fawta waokhithoo min makanin qareeb
51. If thou couldst but see when they will quake with terror; but then there will be no
escape (for them), and they will be seized from a position (quite) near.
52. Waqaloo amanna bihi waanna lahumu a
ttanawushu min makanin baAAeed
52. And they will say, "We do believe (now) in the (Truth)"; but how could they receive
(Faith) from a position (so far off,-
53. Waqad kafaroo bihi min qablu wayaqthifoona bi
lghaybi min makanin baAAeed
53. Seeing that they did reject Faith (entirely) before, and that they (continually) cast
(slanders) on the unseen from a position far off?
54. Waheela baynahum wabayna ma yashtahoona kama fuAAila bi-ashyaAAihim min
qablu innahum kanoo fee shakkin mureeb