39. Say: "Verily my Lord enlarges and restricts the Sustenance to such of his servants as
He pleases: and nothing do ye spend in the least (in His cause) but He replaces it: for He
is the Best of those who grant Sustenance.
40. Wayawma yahshuruhum jameeAAan thumma yaqoolu lilmala-ikati ahaola-i iyyakum
40. One Day He will gather them all together, and say to the angels, "Was it you that
these men used to worship?"
41. Qaloo subhanaka anta waliyyuna min doonihim bal kanoo yaAAbudoona aljinna
aktharuhum bihim mu/minoon
41. They will say, "Glory to Thee! our (tie) is with Thee - as Protector - not with them.
Nay, but they worshipped the Jinns: most of them believed in them."
lyawma la yamliku baAAdukum libaAAdin nafAAan wala darran wanaqoolu
alamoo thooqoo AAathaba a
nnari allatee kuntum biha tukaththiboon