14. In kullun illa kaththaba a
rrusula fahaqqa AAiqab
14. Not one (of them) but rejected the apostles, but My punishment came justly and
inevitably (on them).
Section 2 (15-26)
15. Wama yan
uru haola-i illa sayhatan wahidatan ma laha min fawaq
15. These (today) only wait for a single mighty Blast, which (when it comes) will brook
16. Waqaloo rabbana AAajjil lana qittana qabla yawmi alhisab
16. They say: "Our Lord! hasten to us our sentence (even) before the Day of Account!"
17. Isbir AAala ma yaqooloona wa
thkur AAabdana dawooda tha al-aydi innahu
17. Have patience at what they say, and remember our servant David, the man of
strength: for he ever turned (to Allah..www.islamicbulletin.com