25. "Who forbade what was good, transgressed all bounds, cast doubts and suspicions;
26. Allathee jaAAala maAAa Allahi ilahan akhara faalqiyahu fee alAAathabi
26. "Who set up another god beside Allah. Throw him into a severe penalty."
27. Qala qareenuhu rabbana ma atghaytuhu walakin kana fee dalalin baAAeed
27. His Companion will say: "Our Lord! I did not make him transgress, but he was
(himself) far astray."
28. Qala la takhtasimoo ladayya waqad qaddamtu ilaykum bi
28. He will say: "Dispute not with each other in My Presence: I had already in advance
sent you Warning.
29. Ma yubaddalu alqawlu ladayya wama ana bi