170. They rejoice in the bounty provided by Allah. And with regard to those left behind,
who have not yet joined them (in their bliss), the (Martyrs) glory in the fact that on them
is no fear, nor have they (cause to) grieve.
171. Yastabshiroona biniAAmatin mina Allahi wafadlin waanna Allaha la yudeeAAu
171. They glory in the Grace and the bounty from Allah, and in the fact that Allah
suffereth not the reward of the Faithful to be lost (in the least).
Section 18 (172-180)
172. Allatheena istajaboo lillahi wa
rrasooli min baAAdi ma asabahumu alqarhu
lillatheena ahsanoo minhum wa
ttaqaw ajrun AAa
172. Of those who answered the call of Allah and the Messenger, even after being
wounded, those who do right and refrain from wrong have a great reward;-www.islamicbulletin.com