160. In yansurkumu Allahu fala ghaliba lakum wa-in yakhthulkum faman tha allathee
yansurukum min baAAdihi waAAala Allahi falyatawakkali almu/minoon
160. If Allah helps you, none can overcome you: If He forsakes you, who is there, after
that, that can help you? in Allah, then, Let believers put their trust.
161. Wama kana linabiyyin an yaghulla waman yaghlul ya/ti bima ghalla yawma
alqiyamati thumma tuwaffa kullu nafsin ma kasabat wahum la yu
161. No prophet could (ever) be false to his trust. If any person is so false, He shall, on
the Day of Judgment, restore what he misappropriated; then shall every soul receive its
due,- whatever it earned,- and none shall be dealt with unjustly.
162. Afamani ittabaAAa ridwana Allahi kaman baa bisakhatin mina Allahi wama/wahu
jahannamu wabi/sa almaseer