4. Aw zid AAalayhi warattili alqur-ana tarteela
4. Or a little more; and recite the Qur'an in slow, measured rhythmic tones.
5. Inna sanulqee AAalayka qawlan thaqeela
5. Soon shall We send down to thee a weighty Message.
6. Inna nashi-ata allayli hiya ashaddu wat-an waaqwamu qeela
6. Truly the rising by night is most potent for governing (the soul), and most suitable for
(framing) the Word (of Prayer and Praise).
7. Inna laka fee a
nnahari sabhan taweela
7. True, there is for thee by day prolonged occupation with ordinary duties:www.islamicbulletin.com