17. Linaftinahum feehi waman yuAArid AAan thikri rabbihi yasluk-hu AAathaban
17. "That We might try them by that (means). But if any turns away from the
remembrance of his Lord, He will cause him to undergo a severe Penalty.
18. Waanna almasajida lillahi fala tadAAoo maAAa Allahi ahada
18. "And the places of worship are for Allah (alone): So invoke not any one along with
19. Waannahu lamma qama AAabdu Allahi yadAAoohu kadoo yakoonoona AAalayhi
19. "Yet when the Devotee of Allah stands forth to invoke Him, they just make round
him a dense crowd."
Section 2 (20-28)
20. Qul innama adAAoo rabbee wala oshriku bihi ahada
20. Say: "I do no more than invoke my Lord, and I join not with Him any (false god)."www.islamicbulletin.com