77. Awa la yaAAlamoona anna Allaha yaAAlamu ma yusirroona wama yuAAlinoon
77. Know they not that Allah knoweth what they conceal and what they reveal?
78. Waminhum ommiyyoona la yaAAlamoona alkitaba illa amaniyya wa-in hum illa
78. And there are among them illiterates, who know not the Book, but (see therein their
own) desires, and they do nothing but conjecture.
79. Fawaylun lillatheena yaktuboona alkitaba bi-aydeehim thumma yaqooloona hatha
min AAindi Allahi liyashtaroo bihi thamanan qaleelan fawaylun lahum mimma katabat
aydeehim wawaylun lahum mimma yaksiboon
79. Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say:"This is
from Allah," to traffic with it for miserable price!--Woe to them for what their hands do
write, and for the gain they make thereby.www.islamicbulletin.com