8. That He might justify Truth and prove Falsehood false, distasteful though it be to those
9. Ith tastagheethoona rabbakum fa
stajaba lakum annee mumiddukum bi-alfin mina
9. Remember ye implored the assistance of your Lord, and He answered you: "I will
assist you with a thousand of the angels, ranks on ranks."
10. Wama jaAAalahu Allahu illa bushra walitatma-inna bihi quloobukum wama a
illa min AAindi Allahi inna Allaha AAazeezun hakeem
10. Allah made it but a message of hope, and an assurance to your hearts: (in any case)
there is no help except from Allah. and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise.
Section 2 (11-19)www.islamicbulletin.com