14. Thalikum fathooqoohu waanna lilkafireena AAathaba a
14. Thus (will it be said): "Taste ye then of the (punishment): for those who resist Allah,
is the penalty of the Fire."
15. Ya ayyuha allatheena amanoo itha laqeetumu allatheena kafaroo zahfan fala
15. O ye who believe! when ye meet the Unbelievers in hostile array, never turn your
backs to them.
16. Waman yuwallihim yawma-ithin duburahu illa mutaharrifan liqitalin aw
mutahayyizan ila fi-atin faqad baa bighadabin mina Allahi wama/wahu jahannamu
16. If any do turn his back to them on such a day - unless it be in a stratagem of war, or to
retreat to a troop (of his own)- he draws on himself the wrath of Allah, and his abode is
Hell,- an evil refuge (indeed)!www.islamicbulletin.com