116. Waqaloo itakhatha Allahu waladan subhanahu bal lahu ma fee a
ardi kullun lahu qanitoon
116. They say: "(Allah) hath begotten a son" :Glory be to Him.--Nay, to Him belongs all
that is in the heavens and on earth: everything renders worship to Him.
117. BadeeAAu a
l-ardi wa-itha qada amran fa-innama yaqoolu lahu kun
117. To Him is due the primal origin of the heavens and the earth: When He decreeth a
matter, He saith to it: "Be," and it is.
118. Waqala allatheena la yaAAlamoona lawla yukallimuna Allahu aw ta/teena ayatun
kathalika qala allatheena min qablihim mithla qawlihim tashabahat quloobuhum qad
bayyanna al-ayati liqawmin yooqinoon
118. Say those without knowledge: "Why speaketh not Allah unto us? or why cometh not
unto us a Sign?" So said the people before them words of similar import. Their hearts are
alike. We have indeed made clear the Signs unto any people who hold firmly to Faith (in