62. Wa-in yureedoo an yakhdaAAooka fa-inna hasbaka Allahu huwa allathee ayyadaka
62. Should they intend to deceive thee,- verily Allah sufficeth thee: He it is That hath
strengthened thee with His aid and with (the company of) the Believers;
63. Waallafa bayna quloobihim law anfaqta ma fee al-ardi jameeAAan ma allafta bayna
quloobihim walakinna Allaha allafa baynahum innahu AAazeezun hakeem
63. And (moreover) He hath put affection between their hearts: not if thou hadst spent all
that is in the earth, couldst thou have produced that affection, but Allah hath done it: for
He is Exalted in might, Wise.
64. Ya ayyuha a
nnabiyyu hasbuka Allahu wamani ittabaAAaka mina almu/mineen
64. O Messenger. sufficient unto thee is Allah,- (unto thee) and unto those who follow
thee among the Believers.
Section 9 (65-69)www.islamicbulletin.com